Friday, December 16, 2011

Redneck Goddess Kindlized

Just in time for Christmas, Redneck Goddess is now available on Kindle.

How a good ole girl from Noisy Creek Georgia ended up with a gorgeous Latin from the Republic of Panama is still a mystery to most of my kinfolk.  Hell, some days even I can’t sort through the twists and turns, bad choices, and undeserved blessings that brought me here.  Of course, a good many of my family would have you believe the joining of a redneck goddess and a dark skinned foreigner is a good bit closer to curse than it is to blessing.

This is a great stocking stuffer for those of you with Kindles under the tree.

 If this book makes you laugh out loud at yourself and your kinfolks, well then, you might be a Redneck.

All’s I can say is, “Hey. Takes one to know one.”

Enjoy the read.

3 comments: